Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Americucks attack syria ,

is now an astrologer Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Biblical. Damscus will be reduced to utter rubble. You and I are in the midst of the last three years of the Anglo-Zio-American Empire.. Things will get worse and worse quickly.
    I believe that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    Its a lot worse than that ,The americucks are the least of concern for the politicians .
    Other than the free money they screw you out of They want you gone
    Both parties are totally fucking owned by huge corporations who bribe them with campaign contributions. They want the budget out of balance so that their banker friends make a shit ton of money off the interest. They want war so that their defense contractors make huge profits from our tax dollars. They're all pieces of shit who don't give a fuck about ordinary Americans. They're always making up some damn excuse to send our kids off to war. I wish every single Senator, Representative, and the Prez and Vice Prez would just have an aneurism and DIE. I hate those fuckers. They're worthless pieces of shit.

It's a Syrian internal/domestic issue.
    There are no war crimes in a civil war.

The U.S. shouldn't be in the global "fix it" business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It seems like trump wants to be the antiChrist, starts off ok then turns bad.
    Hes joined with Theresa May, Macron and other eurocucks who are hand in hand with global jewry and he wants jerusalem as the capital of israel on top of that.
    Hes just a figurehead like the clown from mcdonalds, kushner is the real power and he is investing (if not building) in a nuclear power plant in the uae.
    There will be blowback from this.....

Oh....the russians tipped off the syrians before the attack, the CIA leaks like a sieve

You know, at this point, I don't really care that much about how shitty and misguided our foreign policy is. This was going to happen anyway. Countries have been bombing each other for decades, so why would anything change now? Instead of wasting our energy lamenting over it, let's just focus on things we have actual control overm and ignore and tune out the war-mongering assholes in our governments.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    You know, at this point, I don't really care that much about how shitty and misguided our foreign policy is. This was going to happen anyway. Countries have been bombing each other for decades, so why would anything change now? Instead of wasting our energy lamenting over it, let's just focus on things we have actual control overm and ignore and tune out the war-mongering assholes in our governments.
    U.S congress is one of the biggest threats to this nation , that and white females and kikes .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    U.S congress is one of the biggest threats to this nation , that and white females and kikes .