Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 192

Thread: I have ...

  1. #161
    you think that's bad, there was a faggot here once who tried to make all his trailer receps 220

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    fallen crazy in love with a phenomenal man. :heart:
    I have never felt like this before.
    I have never connected to another person like this.
    *gasps!* You are so cute!! So happy for you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Thank you, everyone.

    I am probably not good enough for him.
    Bite your tongue!

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post

    Bite your tongue!
    That's what I said! She wants to argue about it.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    That's what I said! She wants to argue about it.
    She's loopy in love. She can't help it, we'll give her a pass, just this once..

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    She's loopy in love. She can't help it, we'll give her a pass, just this once..
    Yeah, she gets a pass on that one. She'll come to her senses soon enough.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Yeah, she gets a pass on that one. She'll come to her senses soon enough.
    Oh the joys of young love.

    She probably spies on him. Peeps around corners, hides in broom closets, hoping to get a peek at him.

  7. #167
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    49,156
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Oh the joys of young love.

    She probably spies on him. Peeps around corners, hides in broom closets, hoping to get a peek at him.
    Or shes holding a knife.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Oh the joys of young love.

    She probably spies on him. Peeps around corners, hides in broom closets, hoping to get a peek at him.
    He could just text her pictures of 'it'....I heard that's fashionable.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  9. #169
    Pstman loves it..





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Pstman loves it..
    He keeps asking me for more.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •