Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 186

Thread: I have ...

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Well, you keep begging Guapo to suck your dick, Scooter wishes he could suck his own, and UW pointed out both desires determine fag behavior.
    You and guapo just make up shit as you go. Why do you suppose that is?


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You and guapo just make up shit as you go. Why do you suppose that is?
    We do??

    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  3. #123
    is now an astrologer Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Around, trying to aquire a certain tool
    Posts
    6,742
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    astrology? srsly? the only time that shit ever was of any consequence was when Saturn and Jupiter combined during Gemini. like in 1BC
    That doesn't even make an sense.
    Signs are not constellations, they are spans of space... that is a common misconception.
    And they are certainly not a 'when' so there is no 'during Gemini' as if Gemini was an event.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    We do??

    Yep.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yep.
    I had no idea.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  6. #126
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,918
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    We do??

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I had no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  7. #127
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,918
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    astrology? srsly? the only time that shit ever was of any consequence was when Saturn and Jupiter combined during Gemini. like in 1BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  8. #128
    see. P T A is a Christian. not some hokey pokey astrology freak

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I think BeB is trolling me.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I think BeB is trolling me.
    Probably. I doubt that Billy Bubba has forgotten all of his faggy posts, including the one in which he talks about how a male DLP poster allegedly performs oral sex on him.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •