View Poll Results: What do you think of interracial dating or marriage?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interracial dating/marriage is wrong and should be illegal.

5 50.00%
  • Interracial dating/marriage is wrong, but the government should not make it illegal.

0 0%
  • Some interracial dating is okay such as whites and Asians being together, but blacks and whites should never get together.

1 10.00%
  • All interracial dating/marriage is acceptable and none should be illegal or discouraged in any way.

4 40.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vote your opinion on interracial dating/marriage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    You don't tell people who to pair up with even if they are of the same sex. Disown them if you want but don't dictate to them.
    I agree with you. I see it as a freedom issue. If two people want to get together, no one else, and especially not the government, should have any right to tell them not to. Live and let live.

One of those people who denies what's before their very eyes ^

Government has no control over genetics, people do.
    You want half breed , mostly retarded or genetically impaired offspring ?

Have at it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

I had an interracial marriage.. So, I won't say anything about that.

But it's wrong when anyone else does it.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

is now an astrologer Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, boy.... Look at this thread!

this Black dude always pontificated Moses having an Ethiopian Bride.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I had an interracial marriage.. So, I won't say anything about that.

But it's wrong when anyone else does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.

Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    One of those people who denies what's before their very eyes ^

Government has no control over genetics, people do.
    You want half breed , mostly retarded or genetically impaired offspring ?

Have at it..
    Look what you've proved. You've proved you have absolutely no understanding of science. There is no evidence whatsoever that interracial offspring end up less intelligent than either of their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    Look what you've proved. You've proved you have absolutely no understanding of science. There is no evidence whatsoever that interracial offspring end up less intelligent than either of their parents.
    You're a worthless, degenerate piece of cow manure, Screenpass. It's making a deal with Satan to have sex with a nigger. God turned those savages black for their disobedience to our Lord and Savior. You would shove your hard shlong into a nigger bitch's cunt or into a tranny's asshole because you're one sicko perv from HELL, and Jesus hates your guts for that. Some day Jesus will make you pay for all of your Sambo-bitch humping, you sicko wierdo pervert piece of shit! Jesus will come back down to earth and grab an ax and slam you with it right between the eyes and your blood will spurt all over the place while you drop DEAD as you deserve, you psycho sicko worthless subhuman pickaninny fucker. Then you'll get raped up your asshole in hell by Satan, but of course a perv like you will enjoy it.

God damn, you suck. Fuck you. Repent. Jesus loves you. Say your prayers to Jesus, Elohim, the Holy Ghost, Mary, and Joseph Smith or they'll all be so mad that they'll return to earth as a gang and beat the living shit out of you.

We're supposed to keep the races separate or will destroy the human race through evil mutations. God hates you and wants to rape you up your ass, dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    WAT?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    You're a worthless, degenerate piece of cow manure, Screenpass. It's making a deal with Satan to have sex with a nigger. God turned those savages black for their disobedience to our Lord and Savior. You would shove your hard shlong into a nigger bitch's cunt or into a tranny's asshole because you're one sicko perv from HELL, and Jesus hates your guts for that. Some day Jesus will make you pay for all of your Sambo-bitch humping, you sicko wierdo pervert piece of shit! Jesus will come back down to earth and grab an ax and slam you with it right between the eyes and your blood will spurt all over the place while you drop DEAD as you deserve, you psycho sicko worthless subhuman pickaninny fucker. Then you'll get raped up your asshole in hell by Satan, but of course a perv like you will enjoy it.

God damn, you suck. Fuck you. Repent. Jesus loves you. Say your prayers to Jesus, Elohim, the Holy Ghost, Mary, and Joseph Smith or they'll all be so mad that they'll return to earth as a gang and beat the living shit out of you.

We're supposed to keep the races separate or will destroy the human race through evil mutations. God hates you and wants to rape you up your ass, dipshit.
    Why, thank you for sharing. Feel better now?