Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: Timeline of degeneracy!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Clingy_YT View Post
    Actully thats a scar from a run in with a piece of unforgiving farm equipment... trying to hide it is a bitch.



    Lol I WISH that's the nastiest thing I've been told. I roast myself harder in the mirror every morning.
    Just an observation, not a roast.

    At least you haven't taken a cue from the Mexicans!
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Clingy_YT View Post
    Too late fuckboi you already asked!

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...09#post1992309
    Why, Clingy? Why?!

    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  3. #43
    卐 You belong to me. 卐 Clingy_YT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore MD.
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Why, Clingy? Why?!

    That's really not an easy question to answer. Though the other option was suicide. Either way I burn.... but this wat I burn for a dun reason!.
    We Shall All Be Healed.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Clingy_YT View Post
    That's really not an easy question to answer. Though the other option was suicide. Either way I burn.... but this wat I burn for a dun reason!.
    Do you really believe you'll burn in hell?



    "We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE




  5. #45
    I cant help but wonder if his having sex with a buzz lighyear doll started the ball rolling

  6. #46
    Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illawarra
    Posts
    6,440
    Blog Entries
    11
    More questions.....
    Do you talk like a guy?
    Do you have a fat guys arse and hairy legs?
    Do you shave your face and chest?
    Will you make porn movies for Screen_pass?
    And.....have you been getting PMs from people looking for a hookup?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Clingy_YT View Post
    That's really not an easy question to answer. Though the other option was suicide. Either way I burn.... but this wat I burn for a dun reason!.
    Sounds like a living hell you're in right now, Clingy.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  8. #48
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    More questions.....
    Do you talk like a guy?
    Do you have a fat guys arse and hairy legs?
    Do you shave your face and chest?
    Will you make porn movies for Screen_pass?
    And.....have you been getting PMs from people looking for a hookup?


    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Sounds like a living hell you're in right now, Clingy.
    Clingy and Doomsday could go out together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  9. #49
    Clingy.. (Assuming you're not a professional troll on the order of PTA herself) This is a disorder.

    You can live with it or do whatever you want, but you're picking out a pretty tough path to follow here..

    Treatment is an option also, and you might be happier if you consider it.

    "TransGender" people are known for high incidences of mental health problems and suicide. This is not coincidental.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  10. #50
    卐 You belong to me. 卐 Clingy_YT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore MD.
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    More questions.....
    Do you talk like a guy?
    Nope, I've done very well with voice training!
    Do you have a fat guys arse and hairy legs?
    No, Bulimia killed almost all my body fat... I was down to 140 pounds at one point. then when I gained weight back on the hormones my body stored the fat like a female body would. I have an ass and hips that can and will make some girls jealous.
    Do you shave your face and chest?
    I. SHAVE. EVERYTHING! Except my head of course.
    Will you make porn movies for Screen_pass?
    no
    And.....have you been getting PMs from people looking for a hookup?
    not yet... I hope not
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Clingy.. (Assuming you're not a professional troll on the order of PTA herself) This is a disorder.

    You can live with it or do whatever you want, but you're picking out a pretty tough path to follow here..

    Treatment is an option also, and you might be happier if you consider it.

    "TransGender" people are known for high incidences of mental health problems and suicide. This is not coincidental.
    Hi Jhoff... This is %110 Clingy... Remember when pstman offered me a job at his bbq and got disappointed when I turned it down? And How I used to constantly Fuck with Dipper about his dead brother on AWE? Though I can't for the life of me remember what name I used on AWE I don't think it was Clingy. I came here under a new alias thou, I do remember telling you though
    Yeah no this is fucking me I was in those paltalk chats when you guys did that shit.

    As for mental health problems and suicide risk you aren't telling me anything I don't know... those existed before I was even entertaining the idea of seriously transitioning and I was just struggling to repress this shit wondering if it'd go away. So far the best thing that has helped is embracing it, seeing a therapist, and just kinda humorously owning it.
    We Shall All Be Healed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •