Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: What did you REALLY think about

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I would ass ram that bitch !
    Well that’s not gay as fuck.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Well that’s not gay as fuck.


    Good ole DLP!!

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post


    Good ole DLP!!
    You never know what your gonna get around here.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You never know what your gonna get around here.
    Yea, you really don't want to let your guard down. Or turn around. Or turn off the lights.





  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Yea, you really don't want to let your guard down. Or turn around. Or turn off the lights.




    Especially if you are in prison with guapo.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  6. #36
    well , I dont see how it could be gay I won't be watching niggerball at the time still the main reason would be to hear him sing the neighborhood song
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .


  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I didn't like it because he seemed fake.. Like he was trying to lull you into a false sense of security before he jumped out of the kitchen with a chloroform rag and no pants.
    I thought he was genuine and I liked his show for kids.
    However this reply was funny as hell! I spit out my coffee reading.

    I vaguely recall seeing some SNL skit to this effect!
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  8. #38
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    ^^ Hoffa IRL!! "Can you say black market, boys and girls?"



    And pulling a cotton at the end!!

    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    ^^ Hoffa IRL!! "Can you say black market, boys and girls?"



    And pulling a cotton at the end!!

    What if we discovered that was really jhoffa in the vid clip and we were all in his virtual black market hood!




    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •