Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jew-controlled NHL hires worthless negro (c)rapper to talk about hockey

Jew-controlled NHL hires worthless negro (c)rapper to talk about hockey

Jew-controlled NHL hires worthless negro (c)rapper to talk about hockey:

Watch Snoop Dogg explain the Stanley Cup for the NHL

The National Hockey League is hoping Snoop Dogg can heat up interest on the ice as the Stanley Cup playoffs get underway. The rapper and hockey fan is appearing in a series of Hockey 101 videos in which he gives shoutouts to the teams and some of the players. Snoop plays the character “Dogg Cherry,” who schools viewers about the rules and the Stanley Cup.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.e266eba5b050

The National Hockey League commissioner is the highest-ranking executive officer in the National Hockey League (NHL). The position was created in 1993 with Gary Bettman as the first commissioner.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHL_commissioner

Bettman was born to a Jewish family[9] in Queens, New York.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Bettman

I don't know how much this overrated black buffoon knows about hockey, but I do know that negroes are almost non-existent in this sport, both as players and as fans. Of course, the National Hymie League (NHL) doesn't care about that. The jews who control the media and the entertainment industry are constantly injecting negroes into everything white in their effort to degrade every single aspect of Western culture and society.

The jews who control the media and the entertainment industry are constantly injecting negroes into everything white in their effort to degrade every single aspect of Western culture and society.
    Do you think that I'm exaggerating? Here's a DLP thread about how jews are doing the same thing in "Great" Britain a.k.a. Cuck Island a.k.a. the Jewnited Kingdumb:

Jewish BBC boss says that his network has too many white people

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...y-white-people

James Paul Harding (born 15 September 1969) is a British journalist, and was the Director of BBC News from August 2013 until 1 January 2018.[1][2] (...) Harding was raised in north-west London, the grandson of a German Jewish refugee.[6]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...g_(journalist)

And Harding is just one of many jewish bosses at BBC.

This is what jews do to their host countries, folks.

You couldn't pay me enough to watch any sports, whether it's the NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc., especially with all the liberal celebs and politics involved in it. And I have a very low opinion of the beta cucks who watch this drivel religiously. They're fucking everywhere I go and they reek of estrogen. It's miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    You couldn't pay me enough to watch any sports, whether it's the NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc., especially with all the liberal celebs and politics involved in it. And I have a very low opinion of the beta cucks who watch this drivel religiously. They're fucking everywhere I go and they reek of estrogen. It's miserable.
    You're right, as usual.

TOP 10 REASONS TO HATE THE STUPOR BOWL

By Mike King

(...)

THE PSEUDO PATRIOTISM

Before the Stuper Bowl actually begins, viewers must sit through not only the National Anthem, but also "America the Beautiful," usually sung by some no-talent, America-hating degenerate. That America the Ugly has deviated so far from the vision of its noble and learned founders that it is now unrecognizable, is lost upon the brain dead masses who get all choked up over the empty rituals.

THE MINDLESS MILITARISM

As helicopter gunships, bombers, proxy armies and Predator Drones murder children in faraway lands, idiot America is dazzled by pre-game fighter jet flyovers and marching Marines. No one even questions how such a vulgar display of miltary power fits in with a football game.

(...)

THE DEGENERACY OF THE HALFTIME SHOW

From Janet Jackson's bare breast performance of 2004, to washed up Madonna's booty-grinding Satanic symbolism of 2012, to Beyonce's street whore outfit of 2013, to Katy Perry's weird occult performance in 2015, the Stupor Bowl halftime show has degenerated into a spectacle symbolizing everything that is wrong with America's so-called "culture." Whatever happened to marching bands?
    http://tomatobubble.com/id444.html

It’s true, faggots hate sports.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    It’s true, faggots hate sports.
    Oh, so you love this:

And this:

Way to go, Billy Bubba.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    It’s true, I’m a sports-hating fag.
    What a surprise.

What a surprise.
    Why are you so upset, Bubba? Did I accidentally post your picture? Is this you?

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post

I don’t judge people based on their sexuality. You are welcome to be a fag if you want, doesn’t matter to me.

I don’t judge people based on their sexuality. You are welcome to be a fag if you want, doesn’t matter to me.
    So if you think that a worthless negro (c)rapper doesn't belong in a virtually all-white sport like hockey, you're a fag? Yeah, I realize that you're just trolling, but this is stupid even for you.