Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BATTLE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT SHOWS MASSIVE DAMAGE...

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks like the Don has fallen for the fake news he accuses others of.
    Shiites in Yemen and Syria have their backs to the wall, Iran is struggling to aid both, this can get worse especially if they think US/NATO is planning to attack them. They will form penal battalions and have an international volunteer battalion which will take anyone. On top of that you will get the terrorism that plagued europe in the 70s and dont forget the spic cartels either (hezbollah supposedly has contact with them).

Even if it isn't fake news, I don't care. It's a civil war and if Assad killed some Sunni mercenaries?

So what?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

sure Rusty. that's great shooting there. 30/105 targets hit. real fine shooting

and I believe the last oil we got from yemen back in OCT wont ever be forthcoming agin.

srry. Aug 17.............696,000 Barrels that month. that's it. no more

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I dunno.. I know that the plan is to steal Syria and hand it to the Sunnis and their "allies"

And I don't like that at all.
    A massive mistake was made by Osambo when he allowed Russia and it's client state Iran to move into Syria. I said at the time it would lead to a war and a real shooting war.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    sure Rusty. that's great shooting there. 30/105 targets hit. real fine shooting
    That is absolutely not true you propaganda swallowing faggot.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    and I believe the last oil we got from yemen back in OCT wont ever be forthcoming agin.
    We don't import oil anymore you stooge.

turdhead. sure we do. Febs numbers will be out soon