Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: BATTLE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT SHOWS MASSIVE DAMAGE...

  1. #51
    What I'm saying is that in my church experience, it's all just going through the motions. That's just wrong.
    Last edited by Lummy; 04-16-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  2. #52
    My only real spiritual communion with Eternity has been in wilderness solitude. Results were -- one, that there is a hereafter, and two, you're essentially on your own in finding God. Which is okay. Church would seem to agree.

    By default.

    Last edited by Lummy; 04-16-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  3. #53
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    I think dud has missed the part where the Russians were the original ones who installed the SHAW!
    Where did you get that idea Bozo? And it was the Shah of Iran not the Shaw.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So you think that Trump is doing all this for Sunni Muslims, and not jews? Do Sunni Muslims control the media and politics in the US and Europe? Are Trump's children married to Sunni Muslims?

    By the way, folks, for the umpteenth time: here's the official thread about the jew-controlled Americans' illegal air strikes in Syria:

    Media write openly about how Trump's zionist jew son-in-law is taking over

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...is-taking-over

  5. #55
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So you think that Trump is doing all this for Sunni Muslims, My mother has a mango tree growing out of her cunt that I am looking forward to using as shade when I fuck 10 niggers.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  6. #56
    I don't know what you do with that. People either get it or they don't.

    Eat a steak, it's all good, and don't beat yourself up over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    Lummy isn't interested in marrying some dead woman Soxes.
    Hmm ... depends on the woman. Women are unbelievably polluted in mind and soul. For the most part, they are all Satanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  8. #58
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Hmm ... depends on the woman. Women are unbelievably polluted in mind and soul. For the most part, they are all Satanic.
    Not my mother!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?

  9. #59
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Where did you get that idea Bozo? And it was the Shah of Iran not the Shaw.
    I read books gimpy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?

  10. #60
    I have come to firmly believe that if you fight for your country, it also means, integrally, that you fight for Native Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •