Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BATTLE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT SHOWS MASSIVE DAMAGE...

I love it! We've got Mike Pompeo in there at State and now Bolton for National Security Advisor, and Mike Pence is in charge of everything. Pompeo might be in the running for President some day he's only 54.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    A truly stupid move by Donald Trump.

If the orange clown wants to be a single term president, this is a fine way to accomplish that goal.
    It goes beyond that, I think it gives 2 messages
    1. Bringing in cuck countries like UK and France shows that he is in with the zionist/nwo agenda
    2. Points to jared being behind this, there actually is no evidence for this so called chemical/poison gas/whatever attack

This will keep america in syria and the mid east, who would want this? don or jared?

I dunno.. I know that the plan is to steal Syria and hand it to the Sunnis and their "allies"

And I don't like that at all.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Basically, Saudi (and other) money corrupted the neocons... They did what we all warned them could happen - They invaded Iraq and botched it, creating a Shia crescent. A giant road block right in the middle of the region.

Now to fix that they want to break it up by taking Syria and attacking Iran, and isolating Iraq.

This is a really dumb plan and if they try it a humanitarian catastrophe will quickly follow.

In fact one of the only good things Obama ever did was back down from his "red line" comment.. Because he was going to help them and then relented.

No one is sure why? But he did.. And it is good that he did.

Normally showing weakness in foreign policy is a bad thing, especially in the middle east. But this was an exception.

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Basically, Saudi (and other) money corrupted the neocons... They did what we all warned them could happen - They invaded Iraq and botched it, creating a Shia crescent. A giant road block right in the middle of the region.

Now to fix that they want to break it up by taking Syria and attacking Iran, and isolating Iraq.

This is a really dumb plan and if they try it a humanitarian catastrophe will quickly follow.
    The extermination of Christians and kurds, there is only one nation that truly desires that .... israel and the jews. Europe is basically atheist so they will go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    The extermination of Christians and kurds....
    Exactly.. And it won't be very good for the Shia, Alawites, women, or any other religious minorities, either.

The only reason we simply MUST hate Russia is because they stand in the way of this.

There were pics of a bomb on someone's bed in Syria.

It doesn't get any more staged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

It looks pretty suspicious.. Ya..

Ironically, when they did "Desert Storm1" Nobody would have noticed or cared.. I bet you one or two people out of 10 could have found Iraq on a map, and they knew very little about it or the politics of the region.

Fast forward to today - Because of the keg of bullshit they opened there, EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about the middle east and the dynamics there..

And that's why Trump is catching so much shit over this bombing. Because the jig is up. People are repulsed by it.