Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72

Thread: BATTLE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT SHOWS MASSIVE DAMAGE...

  1. #61
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    I read books gimpy!
    Comic books don't count retard. If you'd read a book you would have known it was Shah not Shaw!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  2. #62
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I have come to firmly believe that if you fight for your country, it also means, integrally, that you fight for Native Americans.
    Soxes tried to go in the military but he got a Section 8 for jerking off so much he got dehydrated.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    Not my mother!
    And so she calved a semi-tarded but likeable afficicionado of death metal music. We herein find where to look for the break in the gene sequence.

    Interesting science, soxes.

  4. #64
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    And so she calved a semi-tarded but likeable afficicionado of death metal music. We herein find where to look for the break in the gene sequence.

    Interesting science, soxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  5. #65
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Comic books don't count retard. If you'd read a book you would have known it was Shah not Shaw!
    Prove it gimpy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  6. #66
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Soxes tried to go in the military but he got a Section 8 for jerking off so much he got dehydrated.
    You are just mad because of the rejection!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  7. #67
    President Donald Trump is the greatest president of my lifetime: FACT.


  8. #68
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    President Donald Trump is the greatest president of my lifetime: FACT.

    Howard Phillips died!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  9. #69
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    You are just mad because of the rejection!
    Rejection? Not me.

    So you're finally admitting that you were a Section 8.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  10. #70
    so just when did the US halt all " oil sales " into the US?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •