Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So a Couple of Niggers are Loitering in a Starbucks...

So a Couple of Niggers are Loitering in a Starbucks...

...and TNB ensues, culminating in:

CALLS GROW TO BOYCOTT STARBUCKS AFTER TWO BLACK MEN ARRESTED FOR NOT MAKING ORDER
    Calls are growing for a boycott of the Starbucks coffee shop chain after police were filmed arresting two black men waiting for a friend in a branch in Philadelphia.
    http://www.newsweek.com/calls-grow-b...rdering-886355

fuckwit nation

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Calls are growing for a boycott of the Starbucks coffee shop chain

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Then the CEO apologizes for their own policy, which I don't think they have changed..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

lulz

Who even goes to Starbucks but SJWs and hipsters? They're essentially boycotting their own safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    lulz

Who even goes to Starbucks but SJWs and hipsters? They're essentially boycotting their own safe space.
    I won't walk in there on principle now..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

If they had been white and asked to leave they would have left. Who wants to be in a place when they tell you to get out.

For sure when the cops say leave or get arrested any sane person would leave. That's what makes me think this was a set up so that they can shake down Starbucks for some money.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I won't walk in there on principle now..
    Who wants to pay $6 for a fucking coffee?

I started the # on twitter, #blackcoffeematters
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Okay so the chairs in a Starbucks are only for paying customers unless you happen to be a nigger. If you're a nigger you can sit there all day conducting drug deals on your smart phone if management objects they are racists.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"