Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103

Thread: KFC Extra Crispy Copy-Cat

  1. #41
    I’m starting to chafe, can you please add some olive oil!


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  2. #42
    Recipe works great!!! Used bullion cubes instead of base, and replaced the Accent/MSG with Tiger Seasoning.

    It's frekking awesome. Batter it twice and it is crispier than KFC.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  3. #43
    Grandma once used Corn Flakes as part of a KFC copy attempt.

    It was pretty close in taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

    AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

  4. #44
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Grandma once used Corn Flakes as part of a KFC copy attempt.

    It was pretty close in taste.
    That's how my grandma made it, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    My grandma rubbed it with her dick, too.
    Family tradition?





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  6. #46


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  7. #47
    24 hr marinade...all kinds of ingredients...kinda costly and a lot of effort...


    why not just go buy some?
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

  8. #48
    if you want something really cheap, buy huge turkey drumsticks. stick just one on a microwavable plate, place bowl over most of it, and heat on high for 3:50. add cooking time for more crispiness.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    24 hr marinade...all kinds of ingredients...kinda costly and a lot of effort...


    why not just go buy some?
    The stuff to do it is cheap, and there's no KFC within 15 or 20 miles of here..

    And the prices there are sky high.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    if you want something really cheap, buy huge turkey drumsticks. stick just one on a microwavable plate, place bowl over most of it, and heat on high for 3:50. add cooking time for more crispiness.
    Cheap? Why not just find a dead possum on the side of the road?


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •