Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82

Thread: Why is PTA trolling me?

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    I'd rather fuck myself than meet men online behind my husbands back.

    What say you, trifling whore?!
    Never done it, wouldn't know.
    Save it, I've never met Cotton, Rob, or anyone else.
    FFS. I don't even skype/FaceTime nor did pal talk.

    Such a lady....who finds that talk "appealing" besides Sam?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Never done it, wouldn't know.

    Such a lady....who finds that "appealing" besides Sam?
    Yes, yes you have. You just choke on truth. Even if you didn't, you had online affairs, at least a few WE know of.
    If only your husband knew...

    And WHAT does Sam have to do with your public indiscretions?

  3. #63
    that's really cool of you LaLa. because for the past 14 years, weve all been telling you to fuck off.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

  4. #64

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Never done it, wouldn't know.
    Save it, I've never met Cotton, Rob, or anyone else.
    FFS. I don't even skype/FaceTime nor did pal talk.

    Such a lady....who finds that talk "appealing" besides Sam?
    Edit eh! Both names match! Dingdingding!

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    Yes, yes you have. You just choke on truth. Even if you didn't, you had online affairs, at least a few WE know of.
    If only your husband knew...

    And WHAT does Sam have to do with your public indiscretions?
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    Edit eh! Both names match! Dingdingding!
    Never met them nor had online affairs...rinse repeat.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Never met them nor had online affairs...rinse repeat.


    You not only suck, you suck at lying.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post


    You not only suck, you suck at lying.
    I have nothing to lie about, I'm too lazy to have an IRL or online affair.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    I have nothing to lie about, I'm too lazy to have an IRL or online affair.
    GREAT grammar skills, graduate from a state university.

    You're so lazy, you seek men out online to pass the time while you sit on that fatass, eat bonbons, swig whiskey and wine while daydreaming of an online good time.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    GREAT grammar skills, graduate from a state university.

    You're so lazy, you seek men out online to pass the time while you sit on that fatass, eat bonbons, swig whiskey and wine while daydreaming of an online good time.
    That's your life, not mine.

    Too bad you can't keep a man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •