Thread: When a board owner loses interest in his board watch out...!!!

Cool When a board owner loses interest in his board watch out...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .
    I'm spending less than 10 minutes a week here now, so it no longer fits my cost to enjoyment ratio.

Nothing lasts forever. F169 is shutting down May 9, 2018

The old site was plagued by petty squabbling and bickering. It became less about politics and more like a dysfunctional group home. Let's make sure it never happens again.

Some folks just weren't raised right. Being so disrespectful to someone who has provided free entertainment for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    The old site was plagued by petty squabbling and bickering. It became less about politics and more like a dysfunctional group home. Let's make sure it never happens again.
    överens med. we must keep with subjects of politics, society and culture. people that don't do this I will keep i n my ignore list

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Some folks just weren't raised right. Being so disrespectful to someone who has provided free entertainment for them.
    Sorry, what? Did hoffa grow a pussy? A swollen peachy pussy, and have we been raping it this entire time? Because that's fuckin hawt!

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Sorry, what? Did hoffa grow a pussy? A swollen peachy pussy, and have we been raping it this entire time? Because that's fuckin hawt!
    You are crazy zach.