Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Remember those first few months we lived each other to dearh"

"Remember those first few months we lived each other to dearh"

So...she bursts into my man cave where id been on self imposed exile since getting home from an " outing" with a friend of mine last night. Says " remember those first few months we loved each other to death"?. Interesting #1. I never knew she really loved me. Im such a giver i dont understand recieving. I just figured she was coat tailing what had been a 6 month manic run. Ok. #2. Im moody and dont mean to be. At 8 this morning i was on fire visiting my peeps etc. 2 hours later i came home and slept for 6 hours just now realizing i forgot a slew of important things i needed to do today. #3. Dont push me. When im in the mood to live you back in the way i wish i was capable of ill be overwhelming . #4. I think im going for a short drive thru the local forest and see what the geese ar the lake think of this. #5. Thats my problem . i always look for the escape hatch and never fail to find one. #6. Ive felt like dogshit for a month or so but havent said much about it. Shell figger it out. #7. Please dont try the home cooking pacification thing . I hate the way cooking makes a house smell . # 8. Now im hungry

Its her dogs that distance me. I spend a lot of time avoiding them. I dont understand them im a cat person. I mean fuck walk up to me while im passed out with the " pet me" thing ? Isnt that what she is for? I love animals i just dont understand canines. They totally trip me the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Its her dogs that distance me. I spend a lot of time avoiding them. I dont understand them im a cat person. I mean fuck walk up to me while im passed out with the " pet me" thing ? Isnt that what she is for? I love animals i just dont understand canines. They totally trip me the fuck out.
    Cotton's afraid of the Doggie!!

DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Cotton's afraid of the Doggie!!

Scared? Not at all. I love them . You lack the intelligence and depth to even get close to being able to understand what the dogs evoke in me. You can run along now , go-fer

Dogs are more needy and are a lot more work than cats.
    I love them both.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion." - Douglas Adams

With cats, you set it and forget it. LOL

Not so with dogs.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    You lack the intelligence and depth to even get close to being able to understand what the dogs evoke in me. You can run along now , go-fer
    Primal fear of the wolf. It's instinctual.

The truly advanced human befriends wolves to show off his/her advanced evolution and knowledge over the guy holding the camera outside the fence. Right before they get et.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Dogs are more needy and are a lot more work than cats.
    I love them both.
    i miss my cat so much i cant stand it. When i remove the current situation im getting a siamese kitten telling everyone irl to fuck off and locking myself in the house for many months if not forever. People in general are making me insane

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    With cats, you set it and forget it. LOL

Not so with dogs.
    i love the set it and forget it. Im that way. Say hello to me and gtfo my face for the day .

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Primal fear of the wolf. It's instinctual.

The truly advanced human befriends wolves to show off his/her advanced evolution and knowledge over the guy holding the camera outside the fence. Right before they get et.
    Its not a fear of them per se...its a fear of their unconditional love.