Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Remember those first few months we lived each other to dearh"

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Dogs are more needy and are a lot more work than cats.
    I love them both.
    Dogs are social animals and hate to be alone. Cats don't care if you are there as long as you feed them and dump their box they shit in.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Primal fear of the wolf. It's instinctual.

The truly advanced human befriends wolves to show off his/her advanced evolution and knowledge over the guy holding the camera outside the fence. Right before they get et.
    I have 5 wolf hybreds. The biggest one weighs in at between 150 and 175 lbs. One of them is a snow white female about 120 lbs her name is Betsy. She's my favorite she's a big baby with me as all of them are, but they might eat your liver with some Fava beans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I have 5 wolf hybreds. The biggest one weighs in at between 150 and 175 lbs. One of them is a snow white female about 120 lbs her name is Betsy. She's my favorite she's a big baby with me as all of them are, but they might eat your liver with some Fava beans.
    Dont forget you also have a dog team and sled. Considering your locale i hope the sled has wheels , for the dogs sake. Ill give you this much Superdud . Your claims are tales taller than the Empire State Bldg you built for an urban treehouse. Quite a feat for 3 eight year olds . you made the no girlz a loud" sign didnt you?

Sheeet dawg. Nigga be thinks of getting chicken , chicken , chicken , powk cracklins , slice of watermelon and a pancakez. Sheeet da niggas gotz to eatz too.

how utterly fucking stupid. this is what he most recently posted to Lummy. " I have 5 dogs you will need to kill right before you catch me in my trailer. they are chained up so youll need to throw the bait to them as they cant roam the yard. "

note to Rusty; once one steak sails with-in reach of the first one, not one bark will be uttered as the rest will behave so docile like expecting their turn.

You faggots should run along to Guapo's site. Fuckwitcity.com

note to Rusty: I see no gas producing wells in SW Indiana on Indianas web site. furthermore, your father would've received monthly revenue checks for the pooled land of his and his neighbors since when they unitized your tracts of land. ( 1955 )

you would've had 63 years of royalty checks coming to your mailbox.

how could've you missed 966 checks into your mailbox ?