Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Remember those first few months we lived each other to dearh"

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    note to Rusty: I see no gas producing wells in SW Indiana on Indianas web site. furthermore, your father would've received monthly revenue checks for the pooled land of his and his neighbors since when they unitized your tracts of land. ( 1955 )

how could've you missed 966 checks into your mailbox ?

Dont forget his magoc farm. It went from 60 acres of woods to 480 acres prime agri and commercial all on its on

oh contraire, he had to cut 40 acres of those woods down or they wouldn't have been able to do seismic or build a drill pad.

it went something like this, " we think theres oil under your land, sir, but we wont know for certain until we clear off enough for 5 drill pads, as weve yet to decide on where to spud the well.

weve these libraries of 2D seismic, but we need some 3D for your land. nope. the trees gotta go. all of'em

so is it in the Patoka or Shelburn formation Rusty?

you do know you sounded like the biggest jack-ass on here, don't you?

not counting your three sons whove turned into two girls and one boy.

you cut them yerself?
    omg lol

not counting your three sons whove turned into two girls and one boy.
    the fat fucks tip the scales same as their mama , 240.

you do know you sounded like the biggest jack-ass on here, don't you?
    Hes frustrated because hes beaten. Hes so frustratwd in the economics forum he has decided it doesnt matter if the arrest records you found on him and the things i have plus the attention as well as street whore , Persia. I tried to be civil with him out of respect for hoffas forum but he wasnt raised very well so it didnt work. .ill up the ante and play by his rules. But i wont do it here. Pm coming to you
    weve these libraries of 2D seismic, but we need some 3D for your land. nope. the trees gotta go. all of'em
    hes an idiot.

it went something like this, " we think theres oil under your land, sir, but we wont know for certain until we clear off enough for 5 drill pads, as weve yet to decide on where to spud the well.
    You are on fire today !

oh contraire, he had to cut 40 acres of those woods down or they wouldn't have been able to do seismic or build a drill pad.
    I think I told you that we are not drilling for it, have not drilled for it, and the information was given to me by a geologist who knows a lot more about it than you do you fucking retarded prairie nigger. Get back in front of the cigar store where you belong.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif