Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Remember those first few months we lived each other to dearh"

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    not counting your three sons whove turned into two girls and one boy.
    You are no better than that Junkie faggot cotton, I never said we had 3 boys. If you can prove it. I said prove it 10 times to you yet you persist with this lie. You're just like these niggers in the media who repeat the same lies over and over expecting it to become true because you say it. Fuck you nigger and eat shit and die.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

stupid Rusty. you said you cut the 40 acres of trees out, and lo and behold, they came for oil.

..............but hey, you've got gas there, and not oil!!!!!!!!!!!!

the land you are on was unitized back in 1955. and your father would've been missing 966 revenue checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    omg lol

the fat fucks tip the scales same as their mama , 240.

Hes frustrated because hes beaten. Hes so frustratwd in the economics forum he has decided it doesnt matter if the arrest records you found on him and the things i have plus the attention as well as street whore , Persia. I tried to be civil with him out of respect for hoffas forum but he wasnt raised very well so it didnt work. .ill up the ante and play by his rules. But i wont do it here. Pm coming to you
    hes an idiot.

You are on fire today !
    im missing your number

the land you are on was unitized back in 1955. and your father would've been missing 966 revenue checks.
    You don't know where my property is faggot. Do you think anyone believes the gibberish you post?

You still have not proved anything you say. Make 10 socks and get them to agree with you. Stupid fucking drunk cocksucker!

counties where all land was unitized in 1955 that have the Patoka and Shelburn under them: Gibson, knox, pike, posey, vermillion, vigo and warrick

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post

Hes frustrated because hes beaten. Hes so frustratwd in the economics forum he has decided it doesnt matter if the arrest records you found on him and the things i have plus the attention as well as street whore , Persia. I tried to be civil with him out of respect for hoffas forum but he wasnt raised very well so it didnt work. .ill up the ante and play by his rules. But i wont do it here. Pm coming to you
    hes an idiot.
    !
    There are no arrest records to find. That's you fester everyone knows about it, you plastered your fucking name and image all over the forum, with your stupid rambling idiotic video's. And your little dope fiend Kensie doing crackhead karaoke. What was her name anyway, pookie noodles or gummy booty or some such retarded shit. What kind of man calls the woman he wants to fuck "Princess?"

counties where all land was unitized in 1955 that have the Patoka and Shelburn under them: Gibson, knox, pike, posey, vermillion, vigo and warrick
    Poor jebe retarded to the end!!

face it Rusty. you've been had..................eight ways to sunday