Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Meet the REAL Rush Limbaugh.

I wonder how Giblet continue to post these emails he gets from some libtard site? On and on now for 3-4 yrs he keeps posting this drivel. While Rush just keeps on talking on the radio, making millions of dollars every year and living like a king, and Giblet keeps slaving away at his job at Taco Bell.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

I don't listen to the radio every day, but I do read Rush's column every day, top to bottom.
    K.A.G.

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    I don't listen to the radio every day, but I do read Rush's column every day, top to bottom.
    I bet you enjoy life. Gilbert doesn't seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    I bet you enjoy life. Gilbert doesn't seem to.
    Yes.
    K.A.G.

Rush Limbaugh believes that a good radio personality ,successful and highly regarded ,can use the radio airwaves for whatever reason he wishes.

If Limbaugh wants his audience to believe he's a conservative he can do that. And he often has to remind his listeners of this ;due to his wavering between neo con Jews like Mr. Podhoritz and Mr. Wolfowitz and Perle and Reynoldus Magnus.. What a joke but the idiots listen and can't figure out what the jerk is doing to them..

Limbaugh believes he can use the radio airwaves to create whichever persona suits him best. If he needs to be seen as conservative he recalls moments with Reynaldus MAGNUS .

If he needs to gain ground with the neo-cons then its Wolfowitz . Danny Perle and Mr. Podhoritz whom he fawns over .. To over come his brutal and heartless persona as a cruel uncaring anti environmental anti PETA guy he relates his experiences with a newly fallen sparrow or finch and he hopes the audience can smile at the fuzzy , harmless fuzzball.

Limbaugh is an evil person and as his retirement approaches he will more and more gravitate toward pitching personal vignettes , sports analysis , book reviews and movie and TV reviews as well.

He wants his legacy to be free of the hatred and racism he used to kick start his show.. He wants the listeners to forget about his support for the Iraq war which led to the deaths of thousands fighting a useless war.. He wants the world to forget about his selling the WMDs scam on a naive public.

Limbaugh has blood on his hands and his retirement will never wash away..
    Limbaugh wants everyone to forget his undying support for Jewish traitors and spies; remember his pro activism over the fate of Jonatan Pollard?

He laughs at those sailors who died in the 67 attack of the US Liberty . Done by bloodthirsty Israeli murderers. Limbaugh is a foreign agent ;a fully paid card carrying member of AIPAC . He's a registered Israeli lobbyist pretending to love America.

LIMBAUGH IS A VERY EVIL PERSON!

K.A.G.