Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's always easier to embrace hatred

It's always easier to embrace hatred

than to leave it behind.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    than to leave it behind.
    Wise words.

We are wired to enjoy hate. It helps us survive in the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    We are wired to enjoy hate. It helps us survive in the jungle.
    I disagree, studies indicate hatred, like prejudice, is not innate but learned. The exception of course being psychopaths, who are wired differently. Adaptability is the key to survival in most instances, particularly when cooperation becomes necessary to thrive in a dangerous environment..

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    I disagree, studies indicate hatred, like prejudice, is not innate but learned. The exception of course being psychopaths, who are wired differently. Adaptability is the key to survival in most instances, particularly when cooperation becomes necessary to thrive in a dangerous environment..
    They have studies where infants exhibit fear when presented an image of a person of another race. Racists cite those studies all the time on the Red Boards.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    They have studies where infants exhibit fear when presented an image of a person of another race. Racists cite those studies all the time on the Red Boards.
    I take exception to most of what is written on the red boards. As for babies, depending on the age and/or temperament, some infants freak when exposed to anyone unfamiliar, others do not. Perhaps some of the red board members should check out the studies pertaining to their ideology. Certainly the mental health professionals find them fascinating, as do the sociologists, and political science wonks. Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Im not prejudiced.I simply dont like niggers. It interests me how liberals feel an overwhelming obligation to embrace the nig nog. More interesting is ive yet to see a lib explain why. Must be sad to stand in ideological quicksand . oh, Hootie and Tupac and a local Buckwheat be ok . i still wouldnt trust them. Nothing to gain by doing so. Only to lose

Lib contradiction #36. Its ok to kill babies by torturous abortion but spare a group that comprise only 7-8% of the population yet commits 55% of the murders. Wow

Prejudice does not equate to hate.