Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Suggestions..

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    How about JEWSHIT THAT KEARNY WANTS TO POST 24/7.
    It is getting very old.

Not something I miss about the old forum at all.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It is getting very old.

Not something I miss about the old forum at all.

who to never allow to be moderator: Cap'n Slap Happy/Rev. Doomsday
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

I don't miss Doomsday at all. PTA either.

So..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

I don't miss Doomsday at all. PTA either.

So..
    I wondered what happened to her.

what stock will close higher tomorrow then when it will close today.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    I completely forgot about ‘her’.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Him you mean.

You wonder what happened to him.

Forum Suggestions... Well?
    I can make 2D or 3D graphics for webbies/websites/sharepoints... forums included. Email comps, work with paypal, negotiable based on job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerney Stewart View Post
    I have a suggestion. I think that posters who have been banned for revealing personal information about their fellow forum members should never be allowed to return.
    I think that rule either needs to be seriously enforced ( which is unfair for hoffa to have to deal with it so much) or totally a no rule. Quite often when I get the best of SD or call his hand on a lie or make him look stupid in the economics forum he posts pi on me. Its all he has, apparently. I try not to bother hoffa with it but its basically a daily occurence . after i let him slide and try not to bug hoffa constantly i guess he thinks im telling you each day and hes getting a pass. It took effort and teamwork but i have sd's pi i can post or as sd says " pm him for cottons pi" and persias . im the only one with the manners and class not to turn it into a pi fest so im not. SD has been trying to bait me into it. Ybe ONLY logical conclusion is that SD is under the impression ill get banned for it and he wont. I have no clue why hes so jealous of me. I cant stand the thought of nasty assed hag persia and about 3/4 of the peeps here are also smarter than him. It bothers him i have my own money while he babysits her snotnoses and recieves an allowance. THE SHAME OF IT ALL IS THAT THERE IS LOW CLASS SOCIALLY INEPT TRASH AS SD AND PERSIA THAT WE EVEN NEED A PI RULE. ITS WRONG BUT I CAN PLAY IT TOO AND MUCH MUCH BETTER.