Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women should be allowed to go topless in public

Women should be allowed to go topless in public

I think that it's unfair that men are allowed to go without a shirt in public and women will be charge with indecent exposure if they do it. I think this is wrong. In France women swim topless all the time in cities like Nimes, Toulon, Maarseille. this is just another way American society is sexist. What do you think

Here are some cases involving womens rights in court now:

Womens right to go topless in New Hampshire:
    http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/2...nhs-high-court
    Womens right to go topless in Colorado:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...less/98280372/
    Womens boobs are not free speech:
    https://reason.com/blog/2017/11/15/p...-breasts/print

To protect public health, safety, and morals, the government has an important interest in preventing women from going topless, a federal appeals court has ruled. And the importance of keeping lady breasts out of public view overrules any First Amendment or equal protection issues that such a policy raises.

But at least one dissenting judge felt differently, describing our topless protagonist as having "engaged in the paradigm of First Amendment speech—a public protest on public land in which the participants sought to change a law that, on its face, treats women differently than men."

Going topless might not be inherently expressive, "but to declare, as a matter of law, that it can never be expressive is the quintessence of throwing out the free-expression baby with the non-expressive-conduct bath water," Judge Ilana Rovner wrote.

And while Rovner notes that as a citizen, she doesn't "relish the prospect of seeing bare-chested women in public," she thinks the plaintiff here does present "potentially viable First Amendment and sex discrimination claims."

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Womens right to go topless in New Hampshire:
    http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/2...nhs-high-court
    And THAT is the problem.. The people who are the quickest to shed their clothes are the LAST ONES you want to see naked.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

I would never report an attractive lady with a nice pair to the police for indecent exposure because I believe puppies should be free.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I think it's stupid. Next thing you know, everyone will be allowed to walk around naked. What a show of degeneracy and decline of values.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    I think it's stupid. Next thing you know, everyone will be allowed to walk around naked. What a show of degeneracy and decline of values.
    Some members of both sexes should never be allowed to walk around naked.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Some members of both sexes should never be allowed to walk around naked.
    Agreed. Goddam, then multiply the pervs by 100000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    And THAT is the problem.. The people who are the quickest to shed their clothes are the LAST ONES you want to see naked.
    you'd get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Women should be allowed to go topless in public
    So should I.

Good idea.

::takes it off::

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    no not naked. just naked on the top

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

There was a time that showing an ankle was considered perverse. Values change.