Thread: Me too movement

Me too movement

The # symbol is pronounced as "pound." Therefore the #MeToo movement = "pound me too."

All the more appropriate considering the actresses who started this whole thing let themselves be taken advantage of by those like Harvey Weinstein in order to get work.

I am being discriminated against! No twenty something female supermodel has sexually harassed me and that is just wrong, I am entitled to it.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    The # symbol is pronounced as "pound." Therefore the #MeToo movement = "pound me too."

^^this is pound, too ^^

"#" is not always the pound symbol, sometimes it moonlights as the number symbol. Can't blame it for having two jobs since it never practiced safe sex and as such has a large family to support.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    All the more appropriate considering the actresses who started this whole thing let themselves be taken advantage of by those like Harvey Weinstein in order to get work.
    Exactly. They totally participated in a quid pro quo system where they gave him sex in exchange for help in their careers. They figured out whose dick they needed to suck to get ahead and went out and did that. Then after they had their careers established, they turned around and made Weinstein the bad guy. Weinstein is just a rich, horny Jew who used the only thing he had to get sex: his power. He sure as fuck couldn't get any based on his looks. He acted like a John, paying for sex with career advancement of people. They acted like whores in the transaction, but somehow only he is at fault. Fuck these feminist witches.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    Exactly. They totally participated in a quid pro quo system where they gave him sex in exchange for help in their careers. They figured out whose dick they needed to suck to get ahead and went out and did that. Then after they had their careers established, they turned around and made Weinstein the bad guy. Weinstein is just a rich, horny Jew who used the only thing he had to get sex: his power. He sure as fuck couldn't get any based on his looks. He acted like a John, paying for sex with career advancement of people. They acted like whores in the transaction, but somehow only he is at fault. Fuck these feminist witches.
    I once saw this stunningly gorgeous woman dressed to the nines walk out of a greasy downtown alley, so I looked down the alley to discover where in the filth she had just been. There was a dirty old bum laying in the garbage smoking a cigarette butt. His crusty pants and dingy shorts were down around his knees, and he had a big grin on his face. "Sympathy sex," he said, "you can't beat it."
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________