Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE AMERICAN EMBASSY IN ISRAEL MOVES TO JERUSALEM TODAY!

THE AMERICAN EMBASSY IN ISRAEL MOVES TO JERUSALEM TODAY!

Donald Trump said he would do it as a campaign promise, and he did it. Today is the day they are moving to Jeresalem.

Genesis 12:1-6

1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

[QUOTE=The Dude;1999880]Donald Trump said he would do it as a campaign promise, and he did it. Today is the day they are moving to Jeresalem.
    Thank you, President Trump, for keeping a campaign promise. Now, please remove your lips from the jews' collective ass long enough to fulfill another of your promises -- getting America out of their wars throughout the Mideast.

Gracias Senor Trump.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I think this is a mistake.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Same here. If nothing else, it's further appeasement toward Israel. I thought Trump was in charge of America?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    So much for peace in the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    I thought Trump was in charge of America?
    You still think the POTUS is in charge? Yeah, i was naive like that once, too. Here, let me spell it out for you: j. e. w. s.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    So much for peace in the Middle East.
    WHAT peace in the Middle East?

Quote Originally Posted by capri View Post
    Donald Trump said he would do it as a campaign promise, and he did it. Today is the day they are moving to Jeresalem.
    Thank you, President Trump, for keeping a campaign promise. Now, please remove your lips from the jews' collective ass long enough to fulfill another of your promises -- getting America out of their wars throughout the Mideast.
    We get rid of one Jew hating faggot and this bitch shows up!

Flag to Hoffa, Good chance this is that Kerney Stewart cocksucker you banned last week.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    Same here. If nothing else, it's further appeasement toward Israel. I thought Trump was in charge of America?
    Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for 3000 yrs.