Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: THE AMERICAN EMBASSY IN ISRAEL MOVES TO JERUSALEM TODAY!

So what's the plan of action?

RAPE ! A mans right to choose !!!

Who fears John From Canada? The notorious anti-Semite?

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    So what's the plan of action?
    I will go to bed tonight, wake up in the morning (with any luck) and my life will proceed as usual.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I will go to bed tonight, wake up in the morning (with any luck) and my life will proceed as usual.
    You pretty much do whatever you want huh?

I am going to go sailing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Cool. So you're gonna give America back to the NAs?
    You're so smart! You're making my argument for me.

Fact is UW if you knew anything at all about American History, we took the western states, from Mexico after the Mexican/American War of 1846 to 1848.

It came after the USA annexed the Independent Republic of Texas. We beat they're ass and took their land. And we ain't giving it back. Same for the fucking Redskins.

We're not giving anything back to anyone. Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, part of Colorado, and Utah were taken from Mexico in that war. The USA bought land from France in 1803 known as the Louisiana Purchase. The French took it from the Indian's. Not giving any back!! The US got Washington, and Oregon as part of the Oregon treaty with the British in 1846, these claims by the US were taken from the Spanish, they took it from the Indian's. Again not giving it back!

I can go on about how we got Florida and Alaska but you get the point, we ain't giving back lands won by our blood and treasure, and neither should Israel.

In the light of that why should the Israeli's give any land back to the Arabs who attacked them in the various wars? But they did, they gave the Sinai Peninsula, back to Egypt in 1979 and they gave the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians in 2005.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    You pretty much do whatever you want huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    I am going to go sailing.
    We can do these things because we live in a free and civilized part of the world. We live in the greatest country ever DLLS, roadtrip and I in the USA, and Persia lives in a great country too Canada.

The rest of the world and go fuck itself blow themselves up and or kill each other as far as I'm concerned. One thing they can't do is fuck with us.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    We can do these things because we live in a free and civilized part of the world. We live in the greatest country ever DLLS, roadtrip and I in the USA, and Persia lives in a great country too Canada.

The rest of the world and go fuck itself blow themselves up and or kill each other as far as I'm concerned. One thing they can't do is fuck with us.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    I cannot say enough that any religious book written is not written by any God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    True, they were written by men.
    It's a shame that you lack faith. I on the other hand am loaded with it and God has blessed me greatly, I am truly favored by the Lord!