Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: THE AMERICAN EMBASSY IN ISRAEL MOVES TO JERUSALEM TODAY!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    It's a shame that you lack faith. I on the other hand am loaded with it and God has blessed me greatly, I am truly favored by the Lord!
    I have faith. I have faith there is somewhere in the afterlife better than in life. I believe in different realms, even.
    I have hope, I have dreams.
    It isn't a shame at all.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    I cannot say enough that any religious book written is not written by any God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    True, they were written by men.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    I have faith. I have faith there is somewhere in the afterlife better than in life. I believe in different realms, even.
    I have hope, I have dreams.
    It isn't a shame at all.
    I'm not saying you don't have hopes and dreams and I'm not saying you can't achieve them. My faith has been my guide and I've done quite well.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

I weep for the people of Gaza. Vive líPalestine libre! Bibi and his cohorts should answer to The Hague. Jesus would whip them from the Temple.

Holy fuck...!!! I found this on the web...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .
    Our goal is singular: to drum up hatred of the Jews in as many of the 7 billion people on this planet as we can. Leftist anti-Semitism is good for this agenda. Colored anti-Semitism is good for this agenda. We talk about skanks and faggots and all the other minorities, but the head of the anti-white dragon is the Jew.

And he is our target.

Holy Toledo Batman...!!! Headline on the Web...!!!

With Monday’s Killcount Over 50, Jews Globally Condemned

Dear Sweet Mary and Joseph Mother of God. this was posted on the web...!!!

The international community urged Israel to stop shooting Palestinian protesters on the Gaza border, with South Africa and Turkey recalling their ambassadors in protest, after a day of violent riots left 58 Palestinians dead on Monday.

“The South African government condemns in the strongest terms possible the latest act of violent aggression carried out by Israeli armed forces along the Gaza border,” the South African government said. “Given the indiscriminate and grave manner of the latest Israeli attack, the South African government has taken a decision to recall Ambassador Sisa Ngombane with immediate effect until further notice,” it added.

Turkey’s Foreign Ministry minced no words and called Israeli actions on the Gaza border “a massacre,” and the country’s President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, labelled it a “genocide.” At a speed in London he said his country had recalled its ambassadors to both the US and Israel, according to the Turkish web site the Daily Sabeh.

The United Nations Security Council plans to hold an emergency meeting on Gaza in New York on Tuesday, with the US appearing to have quashed calls for an investigation

You're so smart! You're making my argument for me.
    Not since, by extension, you're arguing for the return of America to NAs. Ya know, cos 'God gave it to them, thousands of years ago'.

What is it with you and this newfound support for Israeli warmongering and genocide? Or were you always this ziocucked?
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Holy fuck...!!! I found this on the web...!!!
    Do you have a link for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Not since, by extension, you're arguing for the return of America to NAs. Ya know, cos 'God gave it to them, thousands of years ago'.

What is it with you and this newfound support for Israeli warmongering and genocide? Or were you always this ziocucked?
    You just aren't half as smart as you think you are. The Native American's migrated to North America and lost it in battle. I said specifically, "Not giving anything back to anyone." You need to work on your reading comprehension.

You just aren't half as smart as you think you are. The Native American's migrated to North America and lost it in battle. I said specifically, "Not giving anything back to anyone." You need to work on your reading comprehension.
    Don't look now, but your blue collar's showing. You wanna cover that up before someone sees. lulz

Try to follow what was said. Only one of us is ignorant of logic, Big 10.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\