Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court lifts ban on sports gambling

Supreme Court lifts ban on sports gambling

Iím sitting in a sports bar and this banner was just flashed across the bottom of the screen. Viva liberty!!

(I donít gamble but I donít care if others do)

With all the money sports fans spend on tickets/season passes, clothes and merchandise, and gluttonous refreshments, it's a mystery how they even have any money left for gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    With all the money sports fans spend on tickets/season passes, clothes and merchandise, and gluttonous refreshments, it's a mystery how they even have any money left for gambling.
    It’s their money, they are free to spend it any way they choose.

Regardless how you feel about gambling, this has always been a bullshit, crony, ban.

Total corruption. Bought off politicians did a favor for their donors.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

There is no good reason for it to be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    I really dint want to bring this up , BUT There is something they spend the vast majority of their money on and yes it is SICKENING ! I can't explain their attraction to some stinking sweaty nigger and doing that to them .
    but what could you expect from a sedentary overweight low test blob that spends their entire life watching niggers play with balls ?
    no doubt the estrogen mimickers they consume does have something to do with it # SICK !
    RAPE ! A mans right to choose !!!

A relatively innocuous vice, all things considered. There are wider issues, but no one's losing any sleep.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

Yeah, gambling in and of itself may not be that much of a problem, but it's doing no favors for the masculinity of sports fans. They act like giddy schoolgirls in those commercials for FanDuel and DraftKings.

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I really dint want to bring this up , BUT There is something they spend the vast majority of their money on and yes it is SICKENING ! I can't explain their attraction to some stinking sweaty nigger and doing that to them .
    but what could you expect from a sedentary overweight low test blob that spends their entire life watching niggers play with balls ?
    no doubt the estrogen mimickers they consume does have something to do with it # SICK !

That was his kids football team he helped sponsor it !!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP HAS DENOUNCED NIGGERBALL !!!!!!
    RAPE ! A mans right to choose !!!