Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ban anti-aircraft guns

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    The Constitution? I wipe my ass with it.
    What do you mean by that? You live by it much of the time, Waldo.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    The Constitution? I wipe my ass with it.
    Ribs hurt? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    If you want my opinion, the guy was just trying to push your buttons, and it looks like he found them.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Where is this in the Constitution? Other than that, you're not making any sense.
    It's right there in the 2nd Amendment "a well-regulated militia..." Says it right there that that it's the government's job to regulate it. They should pass a law banning citizens from owning antiaircraft guns. Let them own other kinds of guns like a fully automatic AK-47 and a fully automatic Uzi. Just no antiaircraft guns. Do you really want your neighbor, Bubba, to have the ability to shoot down a jet airliner?

A "well-regulated militia" absolutely does not mean a government controlled entity or any organized force regulated by any government entity. A well regulated militia is a citizen militia of its own organization and control.

The second amendment contemplates defending yourself against your government turned against you. Anything the government has -- a tank, a jet fighter, your are legally within your rights to have.

I want a magnetic canon. 192 mile range. hits with-in 8 feet with enough kinetic energy to penetrate 15 feet of concrete before explosion of a 5 pound warhead.

A "well regulated militia" means a law-abiding organization of citizens, not a band of outlaws. It suggests nothing about who or what should regulate it.

Very disappointed that not a single veteran (receiving government money) responded.

that canon sure beats what you guys had buried between the crops at concord