Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ban anti-aircraft guns

ban anti-aircraft guns

No citizen of the United States should be allowed to own an anti-aircraft gun. I know lots of buttholes love to have their 2nd Amendment conventions and clean and polish their beloved firearms and have shooting contests and then have queer gay homofag sex up their bungholes out of their love for guns, but shit. If we allowed some dickhead to own an anti-aircraft gun, that fuckhead could hang out by the airport and shoot airliners down. That would be a very bad thing. I'm not saying the military shouldn't be allowed to own them. Who knows? Some foreign power might be stupid enough to send planes to bomb us. Well, it's perfectly cool for the military to own guns that can shoot them down. That's fine, but I've met whackos who think that citizens should be allowed to own any gun that the government can own. That's horse shit. No one should be allowed to own an anti-aircraft gun and then wait around until his mother in-law's United flight #6969 is on its final approach and then --- POW POW POW --- shoot it down. We would have to be incredible dumb-asses to allow the ownership of such a gun. So all you homofags who love gun shows and shooting contests and bending over and letting Bruno ream out your rump with his AIDS-infested schlong, you just go fuck yourself if you think a citizens should have the right to own an anti-aircraft gun. Shit, that's fucked up.

Agreed. However, even if banned, if they want them bad enough they'll get them.

anti- aircraft " gun ". I forget exactly who, but one tanker shot down an airplane during wwii with an mbts 88mm

What color is your ball and chain? ___________

antiaircraft guns?

how quaint.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The gangbangers in Chicago probably already have them.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I used to encourage the chollas to shoot down Sheriff Arpaios helicopters in Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    No citizen of the United States should be allowed to own an anti-aircraft gun. I know lots of buttholes love to have their 2nd Amendment conventions and clean and polish their beloved firearms and have shooting contests and then have queer gay homofag sex up their bungholes out of their love for guns, but shit. If we allowed some dickhead to own an anti-aircraft gun, that fuckhead could hang out by the airport and shoot airliners down. That would be a very bad thing. I'm not saying the military shouldn't be allowed to own them. Who knows? Some foreign power might be stupid enough to send planes to bomb us. Well, it's perfectly cool for the military to own guns that can shoot them down. That's fine, but I've met whackos who think that citizens should be allowed to own any gun that the government can own. That's horse shit. No one should be allowed to own an anti-aircraft gun and then wait around until his mother in-law's United flight #6969 is on its final approach and then --- POW POW POW --- shoot it down. We would have to be incredible dumb-asses to allow the ownership of such a gun. So all you homofags who love gun shows and shooting contests and bending over and letting Bruno ream out your rump with his AIDS-infested schlong, you just go fuck yourself if you think a citizens should have the right to own an anti-aircraft gun. Shit, that's fucked up.
    Actually, it's exactly what the Constitution contemplates, and I agree with the Constitution. An F-16 in every garage, and an Abrams tank in every yard. You bet!

Seems to me an air attack isn't anywhere near as likely as a ground attack. Why do you bring up air weapons?

What is the context of the OP?