Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ban anti-aircraft guns

in north Africa, the brits would invent a quad .30 and install it in an old southafrican recon vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    I used to encourage the chollas to shoot down Sheriff Arpaios helicopters in Phoenix.
    Cholos.

No context.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________

or anything else. I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    What is the context of the OP?
    I met this dildo who is for allowing anyone who wants one to buy an antiaircraft gun. I have a family member who works as an airline pilot, so I was like "fuck that shit." I disagree that the constitution says anyone who wants to should be able to buy any kind of gun that can be made. The constitution specifically says the government should regulate gun ownership while allowing it. If someone wants to buy a fully automatic AK-47 or a bazooka, I'm 100 percent fine with that. I'm just against legalizing antiaircraft guns and nuclear weapons.

I would not trust some dildo to not shoot down my brothers' plane. Fuck'n'A. I am for arming pilots though. My brother has a 9 mil that he legally keeps in the cockpit in case some terrorist scumbag comes busting in. He'll blow the raghead's head off. Contrary to popular myth, shooting a handgun will not pressurize the cabin or cause the plane to crash.

But some shithead wants to buy an antiaircraft gun -- he's gotta be whacked in the head. We would end up with some butthole shooting down commercial airliners or even trying to shoot down Air Force One. Or maybe they should just shoot it into a building or a school bus. Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    Cholos.
    Thanks

cholo, chola, cholita, etc etc.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    I disagree that the constitution says anyone who wants to should be able to buy any kind of gun that can be made. The constitution specifically says the government should regulate gun ownership while allowing it.
    Where is this in the Constitution? Other than that, you're not making any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    I met this dildo who is for allowing anyone who wants one to buy an antiaircraft gun.
    If you want my opinion, the guy was just trying to push your buttons, and it looks like he found them.

The Constitution? I wipe my ass with it.