Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: SO WHO IS MAKING THE CLINGY SOCKS?

  1. #11

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Are you not aware that many pro sports stars wear them? About 1/2 of the NBA players are wearing the panty hose type that go all the way up to the waste and they have padding in the Knees and Hips. Makes your butt look bigger.
    I learned something. Thanks.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Perhaps Guapo?
    Probably Mr Soxes. Duh.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

  4. #14
    Formerly Super The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Just outside of no where
    Posts
    472
    Mr Soxes was a blatant sock of PTA.

    Back to the compression stockings, I would have wore those compression tights I might not have pulled my hamstring 3 times when I played football at not notre dame! HA!
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Mr Soxes was a blatant sock of PTA.

    Back to the compression stockings, I would have wore those compression tights I might not have pulled my hamstring 3 times when I played football at not notre dame! HA!
    I wear compression pants to work out in.
    They're sort of like Yoga pants.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion." - Douglas Adams

  6. #16
    Formerly Super The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Just outside of no where
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I wear compression pants to work out in.
    They're sort of like Yoga pants.
    The one's I have are knee high. If I was gonna try to play soft ball or something I'd get the tights or waist highs.

    Yoga pants are a gift to all men from God.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I wear compression pants to work out in.
    They're sort of like Yoga pants.
    This is where PTA would attack you. She would accuse you of attention whoring....


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    This is where PTA would attack you. She would accuse you of attention whoring....

    Are you a PTA surrogate?
    OK, I'll take the challenge and not talk about myself for at least 48 hours.
    Is that long enough?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion." - Douglas Adams

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    This is where PTA would attack you. She would accuse you of attention whoring....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Are you a PTA surrogate?
    OK, I'll take the challenge and not talk about myself for at least 48 hours.
    Is that long enough?
    I don't mind members giving little glimpses of their lives. It makes them more interesting. I enjoyed the stories back when you were teaching for the State and the bureaucrats you had to deal with. Glad you don't have to deal with that anymore.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    The one's I have are knee high. If I was gonna try to play soft ball or something I'd get the tights or waist highs.

    Yoga pants are a gift to all men from God.
    Loll. Just like the tiny bathing suits the men in Oz wear, locally referred to as “budgie smugglers.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •