Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Why DLP needs MrSoxes.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    You're sharing Contins drugs now?
    Yes. We stole them from Jebes bird

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    Oh , its 1988? Fuck you are stupid, lmao

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Oh , its 1988? Fuck you are stupid, lmao
    1977.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby..._(Player_song)

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Yes. We stole them from Jebes bird
    You're sad.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    You're sad.
    The bird needed an intervention. We had to do it.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    The bird needed an intervention. We had to do it.
    You've been an addict a lot longer than when that bird died.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    You've been an addict a lot longer than when that bird died.
    Youve been a drunk since your teens. Thats about 50 years ago

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Youve been a drunk since your teens. Thats about 50 years ago
    Hardly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •