Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your all time favorite music video?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Man Cottoon you sound like a moron. I need subtitles it's like watching a 300 lb male version of Honey Boo boo.

Then i can only imagine what one of yours would look like. Apparently youre the only one here that doesnt understand its meant to be a bit over the top , dramatic license taken, poking a little fun , linguistics and the accencuation thereof. A sense of humor has been shown to positively correlate with ones intelligence. That being said I'm not surprised you missed the mark of it. In other news I have no interest in your opinion. You've never demonstrated any degree of creativity or the ability to move outside the box. In the meantime stick to your rigid conformity and I'll stick to whatever I want. Whats in the better interest of the board or mutual friendships has never been a consideration of yours because youre self centered and you come up more than a bit short socially. Not that its of your concern but I am no longer going to engage in petty comments or in some of the uncalled for things ive said to Persia in the past so if youre baiting for that reason , stop it. We've made our peace , i made my apology to her and we've agreed to be civil. I introduced her to DLP and DLP is a better place for it. Shes made a lot of good friends here including yourself. So....a gentleman takes that into account and practices a bit of self restraint. That may prove to be a threshold moment and a challenge for you but it seems quite elementary to me , Watson. Fair enough ?
    Last edited by Cotton; 05-23-2018 at 11:58 PM.

^^^I'm not reading all that bullshit. I don't care what you were trying to say Cartoon you sound like an idiot. You could have been reciting Shakespeare for all I know it sounds like gibberish to me because of your poor speech patterns and lack of proper pronunciation.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

^^^I'm not reading all that bullshit. I don't care what you were trying to say Cartoon you sound like an idiot. You could have been reciting Shakespeare for all I know it sounds like gibberish to me because of your poor speech patterns and lack of proper pronunciation.
    Thanks for making my point.

Well now we have youtube.

There's a great song by the Goo Goo dolls called Black Balloon. Can you guess what it is about? Without looking it up.

Fuck the Goo Goo Girls.

What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post

Fuck the Goo Goo Girls.
    You would, faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post

Fuck the Goo Goo Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    You would, faggot.
    Clever as ever. Idiot.