Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone here comment on French Cuisine? I don't know much about it.

Cool Can anyone here comment on French Cuisine? I don't know much about it.

It doesn't seem to translate well into American Fast food.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Hmmm, no hotdogs tartare for you?

they eat this strange shit that grows in the ground that only a trained pig can find for them. maybe they were wishing all those muslims would be able to replace their farm animals
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

The jambon beurre ham and butter on a baguette is their #1 fast food item. The Burger is #2. We got to get the Taco going over there.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post

överens med. Mathilde Fráchon, she dont translate good with American fast food

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

when I live in Outremont, the bakery there always have French buns to snack when you watch Montreál Canadien game. they taste very good but I dont think they translate well with American fast food

French buns to snack click here:
    https://vsmodels.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/3.jpg

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

your sammich looks like a camel stepped on it
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

With an ice cold jenkem.

What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

You bet!

What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.