Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She is a prog

She is a prog

her white guilt drove her to adopt a pet monkey
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

He " forgot " about the monkey and left her in the car and it died from the heat

Could it be that his wife pushed for the adoption of a black baby and that Matt didn’t like the idea all that much? Matt’s wife may be the only person in the world qualified to judge whether the death of baby Katera was an accident or murder. Subconsciouly, Matt would have been repelled by having the sprog around. Imagine cleaning up after the creature. Imagine the ooking and eeking that disrupted his sleep night after night.
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

There’s something very unsettling about white couples who adopt negro sprogs.
    To put it bluntly, they have rocks in their head.
    To put it another way, they have a screw loose.

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post

He " forgot " about the monkey and left her in the car and it died from the heat

Could it be that his wife pushed for the adoption of a black baby and that Matt didn’t like the idea all that much? Matt’s wife may be the only person in the world qualified to judge whether the death of baby Katera was an accident or murder. Subconsciouly, Matt would have been repelled by having the sprog around. Imagine cleaning up after the creature. Imagine the ooking and eeking that disrupted his sleep night after night.
    You are vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are vile.
    I din't leave the monkey in the car maam ,

hell , look at her face her eyes , she has gone insane with white guilt . # BRAINWASHED !

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are vile.
    I din't leave the monkey in the car maam ,
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

her white guilt drove her to adopt a pet monkey
    Persia wants to lick its face and fingers.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

There’s something very unsettling about white couples who adopt negro sprogs.
    To put it bluntly, they have rocks in their head.
    To put it another way, they have a screw loose.
    Get Lost.