Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She is a prog

Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Get Lost.
    SHE KILLED THAT KID !!!!!!
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

look what adopting two wet backs did. those two Hernandez brothers excelled at supposed revenge. and that was Hispanics. now try it with apes.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Sad but True !
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

Check out her eyes , that horrid slut is on some heavy psychotropics .

The white guilt caused by (( them )) is killing her .

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are vile.
    aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Get Lost.
    What? They should at least go Chinese.

Tennessee ranks eighth in child hot car deaths nationwide, with 30 incidents since 1990.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashvil...ad-2018-05-26/

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post

her white guilt drove her to adopt a pet monkey
    Flush it, don't take it out and play with it.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working