Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hoffa how do you like jebe soliciting investments?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    In the investment forum he's actively trying to sell securities and his consulting services in at least 3 threads.
    Stasi faggot

interesting tidbit: 13 million trees per year are harvested for coupons. while only 1% of those coupons are redeemed.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

while 10% of online coupons are redeemed.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    In the investment forum he's actively trying to sell securities and his consulting services in at least 3 threads.
    Personally I feel its in poor taste. Sharing what youre trading in etc or saying " this is interesting " is one thing. But.. To make straight up recommendations with no prior or current qualifications to do so and without knowing the suitability regarding net worth, objectives , investable assets ,liquidity , tax considerations , risk tolerance , experience etc of your readers is irresponsible and not consistant with the moral / social obligation we all should adhere to which is #1 " do no harm to our fellow citizen" . there is no one size fits all.

^^^ chief big hot wind ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    ^^^ chief big hot wind ^^^
    "Hot wind"? Not at all. As a veteran of tens of thousands of trades on behalf of myself and clients for over 30 years and having held a 3,6,7, 63 and 65 I may be a lot of things but " hot wind " isnt among them.

And no jebe...its nothing personal. Money is very important to some people. Im not among them as long as theres enough of it. A lot of people had to work very hard scrimp and save for what they have. Many find their self identity within it and most are very emotionally attached to it. Its just not something we should be flippant about. Someone with little or no investment experience may take your words to heart having no clue the risk or suitability. Id say 90% + dont even know wth " suitability " entails.

If all other things were equal with exception of experience and knowledge of all aspects of the markets whats right for me may be 100% wrong for another. Reason being i understand every conceivable manner of what my choices are once the trade is on. Not everyone understands simply how to neutralize a problem trade via means of derivatives , using writes , spreads etc .

when playing monopoly, its the person who controls the four railroads who always wins.