Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I way the croquet hoops look damn fine this afternoon.

I way the croquet hoops look damn fine this afternoon.

So glad I went with wood! Always go with wood, not those damned tin things! Tin tin freaking Tin!

Gone!!!
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

what a wonderful way to NOT remember the ones you said fought and paid for freedom with their blood.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

btw, look up Charles Swope. PA reserves. that's the way people are supposed to look after getting shot in the face during combat.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

your people did nothing

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    your people did nothing
    They traded beads with your people, purchased Manhattan!

“Hey Injun, see this handful of shiny beads? I’ll trade them to you for what will eventually become one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the World!”

“Oh, blankets? Sure, we’ve got plenty of those, too.”

Jebe is just carrying on with the heritage he was unfortunately born into. He can’t be held responsible for his inferior genetics. Perhaps if his injun mother hadn’t fucked all those niggers....

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

“Hey Injun, see this handful of shiny beads? I’ll trade them to you for what will eventually become one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the World!”

“Oh, blankets? Sure, we’ve got plenty of those, too.”

Jebe is just carrying on with the heritage he was unfortunately born into. He can’t be held responsible for his inferior genetics. Perhaps if his injun mother hadn’t fucked all those niggers....
    Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post

First Nations people are not inferior. Our treatment of them was and still is appalling.