Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I way the croquet hoops look damn fine this afternoon.

and just what are you sposda be Billy Boi? eight pounds of cork stuffed into a pair of wooden shoes?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    First Nations people are not inferior. Our treatment of them was and still is appalling.
    My adopted brother is a Native American, Hopi to be exact. He's a drunken idiot who can't stay out of jail or get along with anyone for more than a few weeks. Every time the idiot gets drunk he wants to fight anyone who is in sight.

So I feel that Jebe is just another sad example of fucked up injun. He's probably not even Indian he's probably a mexican so some shit.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    “Hey Injun, see this handful of shiny beads? I’ll trade them to you for what will eventually become one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the World!”

“Oh, blankets? Sure, we’ve got plenty of those, too.”

Injun, damned tinny sounding word!

GONE!!
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

speaking of incoherency, did the 3 masters degrees holder ever read his thread title?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

First Nations people are not inferior. Our treatment of them was and still is appalling.
    What happened BEFORE their current treatment is appalling. Disgusting, even. I had nothing to do with it. With that, back then land was a free for all. Not my doing, and cannot undo it. History is cruel. I could point out many, many, many instances. They are not the only to suffer by no means.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    My adopted brother is a Native American, Hopi to be exact. He's a drunken idiot who can't stay out of jail or get along with anyone for more than a few weeks. Every time the idiot gets drunk he wants to fight anyone who is in sight.

So I feel that Jebe is just another sad example of fucked up injun. He's probably not even Indian he's probably a mexican so some shit.
    He doesn't even look injun. Maybe half assed, if that.

They were murderous savages. Now they are card-dealing drunks.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    They were murderous savages. Now they are card-dealing drunks.
    Perhaps you should brush up on your history. Also, I have never understood how people can claim to be Christians while
    embracing racism. One of the crucial tenets of the Christian faith is the command to love one another. Not a lot of that on this forum.

Perhaps you should brush up on your history. Also, I have never understood how people can claim to be Christians while
    embracing racism. One of the crucial tenets of the Christian faith is the command to love one another. Not a lot of that on this forum.
    Sadly, some we cannot embrace because THEY HATE US THEMSELVES!

Quote Originally Posted by IMCWSAC View Post
    Sadly, some we cannot embrace because THEY HATE US THEMSELVES!
    Sadly, some on this forum despise anyone who is not bright white, regardless of their character, even if they are children. To despise children is anathema to me.