Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I way the croquet hoops look damn fine this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Sadly, some on this forum despise anyone who is not bright white, regardless of their character, even if they are children. To despise children is anathema to me.
    Who despises children here? I have friends of all races.
    If you mean any child in the ME, I do not despise them either. I care far more for the children HERE, that get overlooked while our government sends billions to the ME.
    The children of the ME are the most innocent casualties of war, though they are also trained to hate Christians and Americans from an early age.
    All while Israel sits in the middle of disaster, smiling like an arrogant pig.
    Religious wars. Neverchanging.
    Last edited by IMCWSAC; 05-29-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Forced muliti culturisim is about like the bullshit " our diversity is our strength "
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    My adopted brother is a Native American, Hopi to be exact. He's a drunken idiot who can't stay out of jail or get along with anyone for more than a few weeks. Every time the idiot gets drunk he wants to fight anyone who is in sight.

So I feel that Jebe is just another sad example of fucked up injun. He's probably not even Indian he's probably a mexican so some shit.
    It's all your fault, whitey!
    First Nations people are not inferior. Our treatment of them was and still is appalling.
    Damn, that's a lot of white guilt. Eeek!

Sadly, some on this forum despise anyone who is not bright white, regardless of their character, even if they are children. To despise children is anathema to me.
    What??