Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roseanne Barr's show cancelled after "racist" tweet about Valerie Jarrett

Roseanne Barr's show cancelled after "racist" tweet about Valerie Jarrett

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ist-tweet.html
    ABC Entertainment president said in a statement Tuesday the network has decided to cancel the "Roseanne" reboot.

The news comes after Barr went into emergency damage-control mode after sending out a politically charged tweet linking Chelsea Clinton to liberal donor George Soros and a racially charged tweet saying former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett, who is African-American and born in Iran, is like the "muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby."
    What a double standard. Call Trump a walking Cheeto, get talk show deals. Criticize a Dem in any way, get blacklisted from existence.

Apparently it was not making enough money for the network.

If I remember correctly Rosanne's show was not cancelled after she grabbed her crotch while singing the National Anthem at a baseball game. Apparently you can disrespect the nation but niggers are off limits.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    That's always the excuse.

If Roseanne made such remarks about someone in Trump's cabinet, or even made threats against them, her show would be renewed for several more seasons.

I do blame the network, but only in part. Roseanne herself was foolish to try to provoke the left on their precious social media. You can't underestimate how rabid, fanatical and powerful the Hollywood/media libs are. They will do whatever they can to shut you down and keep you from getting any work. You have to play by their rules if you want to stay in the game.

So Valerie Jarret is not the product of a sexual encounter between the Muslim Brotherhood and inhabitants of the planet of the apes? You could have fooled me.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

its the sole product of the rabid left. their new mouth piece. don't confront it, or soros will knock you out.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

I'm honestly surprised by how fast it took for the left to get the show cancelled. Compare that to the Republicans who take fucking forever to get any type of legislation passed.

Now wait a minute. The left insists that football players have 1st amendment rights that transcend their contractul obligations but Roseann Barr does not?

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Doubt that. The ratings were too high.

Anyone who speaks the truth about niggers gets fired.

What was odd about her show was that it wasn't even that conservative in nature; from what I've read, there was a tranny character and the usual social messaging about tolerance and whatnot. But Roseanne herself was a Trump supporter, and that's all it took to piss the liberals off. They were calling for the show's cancellation from the moment the first episode aired. Well, they got their wish, all because Roseanne insulted one of the left's sacred cows. Same thing happened with Tim Allen's show Last Man Standing because ABC abhors anything conservative/right-wing. Meanwhile, Kathy Griffin goes on The View, takes back her apology for "beheading" Trump and refers to one of his sons as "date rape", and those bitter cat ladies get to keep their show.

To hell with ABC and their parent company Disney for promoting such awful double standards.

Fucking snowflakes . CUCKS .
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case