Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Be the Perfect Wife of a Wealthy Man

Cool How To Be the Perfect Wife of a Wealthy Man

1. Stay slender
    2. Be Pleasant
    3. Be Sexually available

That is all you have to do ladies to maintain a wealthy lifestyle...

" you think you are here because I value your ideas? I keep you around to stay warm on cold nights " ~ Joe Kidd
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    " you think you are here because I value your ideas? I keep you around to stay warm on cold nights " ~ Joe Kidd

Never even heard of that Clint Eastwood movie, but it appears to have been very well liked.

How could that be?
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

because it did a " advancement in fire arm technology " twist in the " gun slinger " theme.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    1. Stay slender
    2. Be Pleasant
    3. Be Sexually available

That is all you have to do ladies to maintain a wealthy lifestyle...

you left out most important thing. the girl she must look something like this

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

I dont know how anyone can stand being around someone the number of hours per week a marriage entails. If I was needy enough and needed a yes person 24/7 I could justify it but im not and I cant. 3-4 years ago is a long time. Ive changed and i found just living with someone is very intrusive to my entire being.

Whatever became of the four Fs?

Find em
    Finger em*
    Fuck em
    Forget em

you forgot one F.
    fix the dick, cause no way in hell will you get a bj with the thing spreading like it is.