Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Be the Perfect Wife of a Wealthy Man

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    you forgot one F.
    fix the dick, cause no way in hell will you get a bj with the thing spreading like it is.
    Not sure who's dick you have been staring with anticipation at but it hasn't been mine.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

This thread is offensive.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion." - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Can you detail why?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    you left out most important thing. the girl she must look something like this

Too damn BLACK !!!!
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I date black chicks !!!!

Cool

I got the thread idea from the red board community. Someone posted an article about a lady who was married to a wealthy dude but he left her for a younger more svelte woman. The ladies divorce lawyer told her that her life style would not be the same. No alimony only a settlement. She would have to work. Anyhow a red boarder said the Lady failed at perhaps the easiest job there is. All she had to do was
    1. Stay slender.
    2. Be pleasant
    3. Be sexually available.

The women failed at the worlds easiest job.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Can you detail why?
    Nothing about her personality or her intellect or any other talents (not sexual).
    What was described was an object, not a person.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion." - Douglas Adams

We understand the number 1 but what about 2. Why can't women make a better effort to remain pleasant? Especially if the husband is a good provider. You should be doing backflips and somersaults for that man.

Can you detail why?
    Nothing about her personality or her intellect or any other talents (not sexual).
    What was described was an object, not a person.
    Basically a Stepford Wife...

1. Stay slender
    2. Be Pleasant
    3. Be Sexually available

That is all you have to do ladies to maintain a wealthy lifestyle...
    That didn't work for Mossfern.