Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Fuck..

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    why? its a free country isn't it? if niggers and wetbacks can attack our nation, why cant I attack one who attacked our system?
    Be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Apparently, she didn't need any help.
    Sure. As long as the guy's asleep when she takes a blade to him.

Vice versa is more likely.
    Dude, don't ruin the romantic ambience.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

im seeking truth, and logic. and if the two are uncompatable, I will side with truth first. maybe the logic will become discovered.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Fuck that. Philofluffy is intellectual cowardice.

Logic first. Let insecurity fend for itself, as it deserves.
    (_\ (_\

horse shit. if your system is built upon abject lies, it will never hold water.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

it will take this nation a lot of effort to set itself right. starting with the media. for they've been a political tool since 1775 or there abouts. id have to look up the original date they started being donkeys.

anyone know the date of the " boston massacre " ?

horse shit. if your system is built upon abject lies, it will never hold water.
    You choose truth over logic, lies are all you'll find. A philosopher is a poor man's scientist.
    (_\ (_\

some of those snowballs or MOST of those snow balls were either iceballs or had rocks in them.

anyone know the date of the " boston massacre " ?
    I do, but you'll accuse me of Googling it.
    (_\ (_\