Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Fuck..

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    A philosopher is a poor man's scientist.
    if you read about Chief Looking Glass, you will see he surrounded himself with brave but honest people. who took on over 1,800 of the best trained troops, with no more then 45 of their own in any one fight, with the Yankees having over 450 in each fight..............so, should they had been successful, like they were, and lost only 5 at their worst defeat, yet had they been able to continue to draw active support, then there would've eventually had been a confrontation where all the Yankees died, like at Greesey Grass. for there, it was 450 vs 225.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

IF Terry had been dealt with during his advance, with 4,500 injuns, which is what would've been available had there indeed been 5,000 of them, then Reno and the pac train would've been killed off too.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

if you want confirmation to what I just posted about logic, theres two sides of a coin to draw from. Stalingrad, and Chosun. one was crowded with fools and pansies, and the other with brave and resolute U S Marines.

if you are wishing to know how to fight in an urban setting, but have not affixed a strap of some kind to your sidearm, you just missed the very most important thing to know about close quarters combat. YOU WILL DROP YOUR SIDE ARM AT SOME POINT. at that time, you will prolly be rushed by the enemy. ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WHEN YOU FLEE FROM THEM, BECAUSE YOU DROPPED YOUR SIDE ARM, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF RETIRING FROM THE AREA W I T H Y O U R S I D E A R M B E I N G I N A S E R V I C A B L E S T A T E O F C O N D I T I O N

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    if you read about Chief Looking Glass, you will see he surrounded himself with brave but honest people. who took on over 1,800 of the best trained troops, with no more then 45 of their own in any one fight, with the Yankees having over 450 in each fight..............so, should they had been successful, like they were, and lost only 5 at their worst defeat, yet had they been able to continue to draw active support, then there would've eventually had been a confrontation where all the Yankees died, like at Greesey Grass. for there, it was 450 vs 225.
    On the face of it, there are any number of points you could be making, here. I'll assume you had one in mind?
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    On the face of it, there are any number of points you could be making, here. I'll assume you had one in mind?
    yeah tardville. truth and justice should prevail if truth and justice are the goals one is wishing to attain.

heres what can be accomplished with todays technologies IF truth and honesty are the prime factors of sound logic.
    Johan Sverdrup topside has just been hoisted on top of its legs. its weight moved was 22,000 tons. do that off service boats, while being na´ve and foolish.

that's akin to taking TWO ( 2 ) WWII light cruisers and lifting them off the oceans surface at the same time 250 feet into the air, then moving them sideways.

HMS Belfast was built as 11,500 tons

yet you are trying to move twice that weight, while not being truthful...............