Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So this girl says to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    " dont i know you from somewhere"?

Im thinking " very fucking possibly "....im also thinking " shes got to be nuttier than a squirrel turd, fo sho" .. Im also thinking " yea thats the same one i even remember her fucked up name "....
    Why are you talking to "girls." At your age maybe you should talk to women. I bet she remembers you fron the Addams Family.
    DLP Worldwide HQ in BFE Ohio 2 weeks ago.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoreReflec...th-max-1mb.gif

Are you saying i semi stalked this chick ? Strong words , 4 legger. Cotton would never stoop to such depths. Theres a difference between " stratagy " and "semi stalk".
    Are you srguing with your socks again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Are you srguing with your socks again.
    I know some people that would ridicule you because of that typo. But I'm not going to write anything. I'm not going to write anything. Like hell I'm not, you typed srguing.

Hopefully this post does not violate any copyrights relating to the John Wayne movie McClintock.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Cotton finally found his future wife Cricket, and now project Miranda can now commence.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Why are you talking to "girls." At your age maybe you should talk to women. I bet she remembers you fron the Addams Family.

Faggots.

Im tired of ditzy chicks. I cant make them smart but if they can learn to stfu occasionally maybe appear not as stupid. Im sure this one (40 ish age, not IQ) is really a super intelligent genuis. Shes in an entirely different orbit than us commoners. The job as a mild mannerred really cute one selling cigs is just a cover for her intelligence.

This one isnt Twiggy . If i dont see another vegetable for years im fine with that. She prolly has 15 extra on her. I figure shed fit right into my healthy lifestyle. Yep, shed throw down on a pizza with me all day long. I think. I have two choices . #1. Shave my ass and walk backwards to improve my looks or or #2. Make this one lol a little ( she likes that i noticed ) and work the perimeter of her shitty life until i win by simple attrition of what is inside said " perimeter ". Or or #2A. Forget this one entirely or #2B ..use her for a practice run meet her friends first then decide. Or or do nothing. Im already being held captive by two dogs . whats she gonna do , sic em on me ? Nope. I have a secret dog snack stash. Ive gotten very close to those dogs. They walk in the man cave and look at me. I say " go back in there " and they do it.

Ive gotten very close to those dogs. They walk in the man cave and look at me. I say " go back in there " and they do it.

After a long philosophical discussion with both dogs and the neighbors parrot ive decided im going to work this like 7 card stud. Ill flip a card face up. If that goes ill meet her raise or stand pat. I have a feeling shes methodical in her thinking as am I. Ill lean into that and see what goes. This is a real prospect for later. Im going to peel a layer off of my introversion and see what happens. Shes in the moment but shes always thinking ahead. I like that. She may be thinking id make a good practice run for her. I can adapt to that simply by figuring it out early and peel the edges off the bread before i actually take a bite. This could be interesting.