Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So this girl says to me

Im very good on the front end. I dont do drunks , druggies and sluts so that eliminates 80% of them right off the bat. Intermediate to longer term im awful because ive forgotten how to truly attach. So...i end up in another toxic relationship or in the dumping or be dumped cycle. Im used to all 3. Ive got to learn to equally weight the catch with my love of the chase. Maybe the right one can do that for me. Im 4 months in now which besides being married is my 2nd longest. I still talk to #1 but shes a mean bitch at times. She hit me up 4/22/18 with a " whats up how are ya". Shes not practical and not good for me longer term. Why , u ask ? Cause i like everything about her. I cant compartmentalize when it comes to her. The others i see as me hovering above them watching them make funnel cakes. With her ? She knows just which buttons to push.

Get a gun and take up squirrel hunting.
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Im not much for killing animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    I bet this one has 14,000 snot nosed kids and possibly a few pets. Id rather be her pet than one of her crazy kids . I bet she has an ex. Lemme guess , hes crazier than she is. You just never know till you know. Shes prolly thinking " i came on to that old dude and the sob isnt coming back". Yea unless i quit smoking in the next hour or two bet your ass ill be back, later. .in the week later. Like first of next week. Ive noticed her before and maybe tossed an extra smile so she knew me from that and shes been waiting just for me to come back. .. Yea thats it.
    I went back today. She said a friend of hers told her i was " flighty ". Caught me off guard totally. This was a fastball right at my head. I was totally stuck. Im thinking " you and your friend are both fucking whores huh"? but I said " youre too cute " and just smiled.

Now im really fucking determined. Reminds me of something Joe Namath once said " at least theyre talking about me ". Bitch . I could really go flip shit over this one. I like her. She stood up on me and that was fun. Im going to pull all the way back and see if her and her bitch friend show up where I like to go slumming. If she had any sense shed run like hell. But i dont really think shes a female Einstein so lmao

Now im really fucking determined. Reminds me of something Joe Namath once said " at least theyre talking about me ". Bitch . I could really go flip shit over this one. I like her. She stood up on me and that was fun. Im going to pull all the way back and see if her and her bitch friend show up where I like to go slumming. If she had any sense shed run like hell. But i dont really think shes a female Einstein so lmao
    You are stupid stupid stupid. Catfucious say " wise man either think it all the way thru or quit thinking , period "

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post

Youre a real piece of work , scumbag .

Quote Originally Posted by Doris Day View Post
    Youre a real piece of work , scumbag .
    What 60 year old man calls a woman "a girl".

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    What 60 year old man calls a woman "a girl".
    What does your 60 year old husband call his Sicilian girlfriend?