Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: So this girl says to me

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPTA View Post
    You're a junkie.
    Youre a drunk , drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    " dont i know you from somewhere"?

Im thinking " very fucking possibly "....im also thinking " shes got to be nuttier than a squirrel turd, fo sho" .. Im also thinking " yea thats the same one i even remember her fucked up name "....
    You're not a Southern gentleman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Gentleman by design. Southern by the grace of God
    The answer is a solid no.

The answer is a solid no.
    Does your "hubby" know you spent months chatting up Cotton online about where you would meet up with him, sex innuendos and thanking him for his gifts to you?

It was all written in B&W right here on DLP, and everyone here read it. Calling me a liar about this promotes yourself as a liar, not me.

You had a few other "online affairs with other men" on AWE as well.

You are so self-righteous and obnoxious to other posters otherwise I would let this skanky matter drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Does your "hubby" know you spent months chatting up Cotton online about where you would meet up with him, sex innuendos and thanking him for his gifts to you?

It was all written in B&W right here on DLP, and everyone here read it. Calling me a liar about this promotes yourself as a liar, not me.

You are so self-righteous and obnoxious to other posters otherwise I would let this skanky matter drop off.

Loyalty to a junkie.

Cute.
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.

.............." you look like Elmer Fudd. could you be his twin brother? or did you just never grow any hair? " ~ Cotton
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Ever pm you any pictures of their three-some with the pig?
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

so Sam believes in her own illusions now. fascinating.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Needs lessons in maintaining reality from David Copperfield.

Wants them, but he ain't interested. LOL
    What color is your ball and chain? ___________ LOLL.

She’s a pathological liar, that will never change. She’s lucky she hasn’t been banned yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Ever pm you any pictures of their three-some with the pig?
    lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    so Sam believes in her own illusions now. fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumonux View Post
    Needs lessons in maintaining reality from David Copperfield.

Wants them, but he ain't interested. LOL
    I suppose I met you the same place I met Cotton. Nowhere, neither IRL or cyberland.

I do know you and there is nothing about you that is attractive, moral, intelligent or appealing.
    You are miserable .
    Get help.