Thread: Another yapping jew pretending to be 'white;! Disgusting rat, who you foolin?

Another yapping jew pretending to be 'white;! Disgusting rat, who you foolin?

A male, white professor goes on a racial rant against white children in a Harlem restaurant that he apparently frequents.

James Livingston, a white Rutgers University professor of history, went on a racist rant against white children and their parents Thursday after visiting a Harlem restaurant.

What did he say?

Livingston, irritated by the very presence of white children at a local Harlem restaurant that he apparently frequents, penned a rant on Facebook that was captured for posterity by The Daily Caller.

The post targeted young, white children as "little Caucasian a**holes."

According to the outlet, Livingston wrote, "OK, officially, I now hate white people. I am a white people, for God's sake, but can we keep them - us - us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would [be] my dinner, and the place is overrun with little Caucasian a**holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do."

He added, "Slide around the floor, you little s***head, sing loudly, you moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white."

"I hereby resign from my race," Livingston concluded. "F*** these people. Yeah, I know it's about access to my dinner. F*** you, too."

https://www.sott.net/article/387505-...en-on-Facebook

He's a FILTHY SHITTY HEEB !!!
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    He's a FILTHY SHITTY HEEB !!!
    Nope, he's s filthy shitty Ashkenazi khazar. Not a drop of Hebrew blood in it's family tree.

AN ASSNAZI ? LOOKS LIKE A KIKE !
    CRAPPER: First about the use of the term "spy," air quotes, which I have never liked in any event, and it certainly doesn’t apply in this case

Those kids had to be Jewish too. No Anglos live in Manhattan.

Harvard professor argues for 'abolishing' white race:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-084657-6385r/

A Harvard professor wants to abolish the white race.
    Noel Ignatiev, a founder of a journal called Race Traitor and a fellow at Harvard's W.E.B. DuBois Institute, a leading black-studies department, argues in the current issue of Harvard Magazine that "abolishing the white race" is "so desirable that some may find it hard to believe" that anyone other than "committed white supremacists" would oppose it.
    In excerpts appearing this week in newspapers nationwide, Mr. Ignatiev, who is white, writes that "every group within white America," including "labor unionists, ethnic groups, college students, schoolteachers, taxpayers and white women" has at one time or another "advanced its particular and narrowly defined interests at the expense of black people as a race."
    Mr. Ignatiev pledges in the essay that his journal, Race Traitor, intends to "keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as 'the white race' is destroyed not 'deconstructed' but destroyed."
    His colleagues at Harvard seem not to take his proposal entirely seriously. Others cite the article as an example of Harvard's institutional racism.

Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

What you call a kike is an Ashkenazi Khazar, REAL Jews, Idumean decendants of Cain as well as the children of Esau the son of Leviathan, look like the Rothschilds, and are generally blonde and blue eyed. That's why The Lord Jesus declared in a parable that until the millennial separating the tares, from the wheat, there was no way for even the angels to pick them out of Adam's children.

These Jews head or did head the families that rule the earth. Not one is an Ashkenazi.

Two of these are Ashkenazi, can you pick them out?

5 & 8
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work